SC Infoclick SA
53 Bd. Dacia, ap. 12, 3rd floor, district 1, 010406, Bucharest, Romania
Tel/Fax: +4021 2312446
As per the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals regarding personal data processing and the free circulation of such data, as subsequently amended and of Law no. 506/2004 regarding personal data processing and the protection of private life in the sector of electronic communications, S.C. Infoclick S.A., a joint-stock company duly registered as per Romanian legislation, registered at the Trade Registry under no. J40/12758/2008, sole registration code 24232865, has the obligation to securely administrate and only for the specified purposes, the personal data which is provided to us about you by the mobile and fixed telephony operators in Romania. The purpose of data collection is: making available to the general public of a directory enquiry services and a subscribers’ directory. We mention that the subscribers' directory shall comprise the following data categories: name, surname, domicile, telephone and fax number.
According to Law no. 677/2001, you shall benefit from the following:
1. The right of access (the right to obtain from Infoclick, at your request and free of any costs once per year, the confirmation of the fact that the your personal data are processed or not by the Infoclick);
2. The right of intervention (the right to obtain from Infoclick the rectification, update, blocking, deletion and transformation of certain data that are incomplete and inaccurate in anonymous data);
3. The right for opposition (the right to oppose in any moment that your personal data is processed, on reasonable and legal grounds related to a particular situation to processing of your personal data);
4. The right of not being subject to an individual decision (the right to request and obtain the withdrawal or the cancellation of a decision that produces juridical effects concerning you, adopted exclusively on a personal data processing basis, carried out through automatic means or the re-evaluation of any decisions that affects you in a significant manner, if the decision was adopted exclusively on a basis of data processing destined to evaluate some aspects of his/her personality, such as professional competence, credibility, behaviour or any other similar aspects);
5. The right to refer to a court of law.
To exercise these rights, you may address a written request, dated and signed to email@example.com. In order for these requests to be successfully operated, it is compulsory to mention the denomination of the operator to who's network you have subscribed.